The International Kuala Lumpur Eco Film Festival (Malaysia) is accepting films until June 25th, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
The International Kuala Lumpur Eco Film Festival (KLEFF) is Malaysia’s homegrown environmental film festival for the past 13 years. Conceptualised and organised by a not-for-profit environmental organisation, EcoKnights, the Festival is a platform to facilitate the building of a nation of ecologically conscious businesses, individuals, and communities through on-ground activities and film screenings focused on critical environmental issues and stories.
– The festival accepts Feature Documentaries (+45 min.), Short Films & Documentaries (5 to 44 min.), Animations (3 to 60 minutes) and Public Service Announcements (1 to 4 minutes).
– Films should cover climate change and environmental topics, but can certainly overlap with social, economic, spiritual, or other themes.
– Films should have English subtitles.
– Although there is no indication as for the production year requirement. We advise filmmakers to send movies produced after January 2020.
– Malaysian Filmmakers can submit their movies directly to the KLEFF website (https://kleff.my), International Filmmakers have to submit via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
* Highlighted fees are for Gold Members of FilmFreeway.
– Notification Date: July 19th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/kleff
We remind readers that the 14th International Kuala Lumpur Eco Film Festival will take place from November 24th – 30th, 2021 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry