Dear Asian filmmakers, the Stuttgart International Festival of Animated Film (Germany) is accepting animated films until December 1st, 2021.
About the festival:
Founded in 1982, ITFS ranks among the world’s most important events for animated film in all its aspects, and with its intersections with visual effects, architecture, art, design, music, science, games, et al. Every year, it attracts up to 100,000 visitors and industry professionals from all over the world with the best of high-quality animations and interactive works.
ITFS is organised by Film-und Medienfestival gGmbH established in 2000, who have made it their business ever since to promote high-quality media content and create outstanding film and media events, so as to achieve a sustainable strengthening of the creative industries in the Stuttgart region.
– The festival accepts all kind of animated films, including computer animations and combinations of live action and animation.
– The festival accepts films completed after October 2020.
– Films shouldn’t exceed the 30-minute mark.
– Any Animated Film made by students and graduates of universities of film, art and media studies and of educational institutes may be entered in the Young Animation competition for student films.
– Films with dialogues that are not in English must have English subtitles.
– Submission Fee: 1 Stamp in ShortFilmDepot
– Deadline: December 1st, 2021
– Notification Date: March 1st, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.itfs.de
To submit to the festival please go here: https://www.shortfilmdepot.com
We remind readers that the 29th Stuttgart International Festival of Animated Film will take place from May 3rd – 8th, 2022.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry