Dear Asian filmmakers, the Human Rights Film Festival of Donostia-San Sebastian is accepting films until January 5th, 2022.
About the festival:
The Festival of Human Rights Film is an initiative that is part of the San Sebastian, Space for the Culture of Peace project. The aim is to promote greater awareness, as well as encourage debate and provide greater information to citizens about human rights, by promoting, through the cinema and other cultural and artistic expressions, the values of solidarity, respect for life, peace, freedom and social justice, among other things.
– Films must have been made after January 1st, 2020.
– Films must be on the subject of Human Rights.
– Feature films should be over 30 minutes and short films must be under 30 minutes.
– Features should be submitted via MovieBeta (see link below) and Short Films must be submitted via ShortFilmDepot (See link below).
– Submission Fee: FREE | 1 Stamp in ShortFilmDepot
– Deadline: January 5th, 2022
– Notification Date: March 25th, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.zinemaetagizaeskubideak.eus
We remind readers that the 19th Human Rights Film Festival of Donostia-San Sebastian will take place from April 1st – 8th, 2022.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry