Dear Asian filmmakers, the Brussels Short Film Festival (Belgium) is accepting films until January 23rd, 2022.
About the festival:
This festival is an exhibition intended for lovers of cinema, both audience and professionals. It’s purpose is to promote and circulate short films and to generate contacts between audience, young directors and professionals.
– The festival accepts shorts of all kind of genres.
– Films should not exceed 30 minute in length.
– Films must be produced after January 1st, 2020.
– In case of selection, the screening file imperatively has to be understandable in English (subtitles in English if English is not the language of the film).
– Students can submit to the Next Generation International Competition.
– The festival is an Oscar Qualifying Film Festival. Meaning that the winners of the Great Prize of the International and the National Competitions will be eligible for consideration in the Animated Short Film/ Live Action Short Film category of the Academy Awards® without the standard theatrical run, provided the film otherwise complies with the Academy rules.
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
– Notification Date: March 25th, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://bsff.be/en/films-en/submit-your-film/ (This is also the link to submit)
We remind readers that the 25th Brussels Short Film Festival will take place from April 20th – 30th, 2022.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry