The Taiwan International Ethnographic Film Festival is accepting films until March 20th, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Founded in 2001, the biennial festival is Asia’s oldest and longest running international ethnographic film festival. For 20 years TIEFF has served to promote outstanding documentary films from around the world that are innovative, educational, challenging, and entertaining. These films, directed by both new and established filmmakers alike, all share a commitment to portraying stories and social practices from around the world in a culturally sensitive way. In addition to the main festival in Taipei, TIEFF also sponsors a touring festival, bringing a portion of the selected films to communities and classrooms across Taiwan.
– All films submitted to the festival must have been completed between 2019 and 2021.
– Films should display an ethnographic sensibility.
– Fiction films, experimental art films, biographies, sports documentaries, and films about musicians must be accompanied by a statement regarding their suitability for the festival.
– Films on any topic will be considered, but special consideration will be given to the films that match the festival’s theme.
– Entries in any language other than either English or Chinese should be subtitled in one of those two languages.
– Films should be more than 30 minutes and less than 120 minutes.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 20th, 2021.
– Notification Date: 31st, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/TIEFF
We remind readers that the 11th Taiwan International Ethnographic Film Festival will take place from October 1st – 5th, 2021 in Taipei, Taiwan.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry