The Istorya Ng Pag-asa Film Festival is accepting short films until April 30th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call. *Only for Filipino Filmmakers*
The Istorya Ng Pag-asa Film Festivals (INPFF) is a nationwide, all-digital film competition for original short documentaries featuring extraordinary stories of ordinary Filipinos. Its aim is to give a platform for Filipino filmmakers showcasing true and inspiring stories of hope.
The INPFF is a project of the Office of the Vice President (OVP) in partnership with the Ayala Foundation, Inc. (AFI) and the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP).
– All Filipinos, regardless of age, are eligible to submit. If you are under 18 years old, please also submit a letter of consent written and signed by a parent or guardian. Filipino filmmakers abroad can submit.
– Participants may submit only one entry. Participants may not participate in more than one entry in any capacity.
– Films must be produced within the period of March 27, 2019 to March 27, 2020.
– Films should be between 3-5 minutes, films exceeding the total running time of 5 minutes, inclusive of titles and credits, shall be disqualified.
– The festival accepts both fiction and animated films.
– Films must feature a true story of hope of a Filipino individual or group and must be verifiable by the INPFF Committee. If the featured subject and story cannot be verified, the film shall be disqualified.
– All dialogues in Filipino or any other local language must feature English subtitles.
– Films already screened, submitted, or featured in other festivals or competitions shall be disqualified. Likewise, participants shall not submit their entry to other festivals or competitions prior to the announcement of the 10 finalists.
– Films already available online, including posting minimal footage or scenes from the film for the purposes of public or private exhibition reel, shall be disqualified.
– The top 10 films must have its premiere screening during the INPFF Gala Night (June 12th, 2020).
All 10 finalists must attend the workshops on June 11, 2020 to June 12, 2020.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 30th, 2020.
– Notification Date: May 1st, 2020.
Filmmakers interested must submit all the following information in a USB to the Office of the Vice President (No. 100 10th Street, Barangay Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City 1112):
– 2 Copies of the Short Film (one with subtitles and another without them) in H.264 format.
– The complete application form (you can download it from the link below).
– Brief résumé and a copy of a government-issued ID of the filmmaker(s).
– A digital photo taken within the last 3 months of the filmmaker(s).
– Signed consent form of the filmmaker(s), to be co-signed by the parent or legal guardian if the interested participant is a minor
– Signed consent form of the film subject(s), to be signed by the parent or legal guardian if the subject is a minor.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations: https://istoryangpagasa.ovp.gov.ph/the-film-festival/
We remind readers that the 4th Istorya Ng Pag-asa Film Festival’s Gala Night and Award Ceremony will take place on June 12th, 2020 and the awarded films will be screen nationwide at the Ayala Cinemas from June to October 2020.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry