The Cinemalaya Foundation is calling on alumni filmmakers to apply for the post-production grant for feature films until March 20th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call for entry (Only for Filipino Filmmakers).
About the call:
Cinemalaya Post Production Grant is a platform that provides grants to Cinemalaya alumni, who are in mid and advance careers and are working on films in post-production stage. The aim of this project is to continuously nurture the creative impetus of Cinemalaya to further build opportunities and a robust body of works.
Cinemalaya will provide up to Five hundred thousand Pesos (Php500,000.00) grant each to 3 film projects in advanced development stage. Gap-funded films can have an international premiere, but the Philippine premiere is at Cinemalaya.
– The main proponent of the film must be a Cinemalaya alumni, either a Director or
– All works must have themes reflective of the Filipino sensibilities and is aligned with
– The film must be produced within Cinemalaya Film festival timeline.
– All works must have its Philippine premiere during the Cinemalaya Film festival.
– All submissions must be in data file HD format.
– The film must be submitted with English subtitles.
– Must have a minimum of 75 minutes.
– Pursuant to copyright laws, the music used in any entry must be original, licensed or in
the public domain.
– The proponent(s) must assign a single representative to act on behalf of his team. All
official communications shall be addressed to the representative. The Cinemalaya
Organizing Committee shall not be liable for any controversy regarding sharing of film
rights among the members of the group.
– Cinemalaya shall ensure the safety of the films throughout the period in which the
cinematographic materials are in its custody.
– The decision of the Review Committee is final.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 20th, 2020.
Interested participants must submit the following requirements on or before 6:00 PM of 20 March 2020 (Friday) to the Film, Broadcast, and New Media Division of the Cultural Center of the Philippines (4/F Cultural Center of the Philippines, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City).
– Duly accomplished Application Form (please see attached form). This form may also be downloaded from http://www.culturalcenter.gov.ph or http://www.cinemalaya.org.
– Full Script
– Synopsis (not more than 300 words) and Logline of the film.
– Major Cast and Staff.
– Biography and Filmography of the Proponent.
– Two (2) pcs. recent photo of proponent (2in x 2in).
– Director’s Statement.
– Post-production Timetable.
– Detailed Budget Plan.
– At least a 30-minute rough edit of the film, submitted in a USB or secured online link.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations: http://www.cinemalaya.org/cinemalaya-offers-post-production-grant-to-its-alumni-filmmakers2/
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry