The Istorya Ng Pag-asa Film Festival is accepting short films until March 25th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call. *Only for Filipino Filmmakers*
The Istorya Ng Pag-asa Film Festivals (INPFF) is a nationwide, all-digital film competition for original short documentaries featuring extraordinary stories of ordinary Filipinos. Its aim is to give a platform for Filipino filmmakers showcasing true and inspiring stories of hope.
The INPFF is a project of the Office of the Vice President (OVP) in partnership with
the Ayala Foundation, Inc. (AFI) and the Film Development Council of the
– All Filipinos, regardless of age, are eligible to submit. If you are under 18 years old, please also submit a letter of consent written and signed by a parent or guardian.
– Films should only be 3-5 minutes long.
– Films must be produced within the period of November 27, 2018 to
March 25, 2019.
– Films must feature a true story of hope of a Filipino individual or group. In case of more than one subject, only one representative must be authorize to act on their behalf.
-All dialogues in Filipino or any other local language must feature English
The phrase “Istorya ng Pag-asa” must be featured at least once in the
duration of the film. It may be featured orally (spoken) or by use of
physical text (written, printed, or digitally added).
– Films may be live action or animated.
– Films already screened, submitted, or featured in other festivals or competitions shall be disqualified. PREMIERE is a MUST.
– Filmmakers interested must submit all the following information in a USB to the Office of the Vice President (No. 100 11th Street, Barangay Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City 1112): 2 Copies of the Short Film (one with subtitles and another without them) in H.264 format; the complete application form (you can download it from the link below); Brief résumé, two recent 2×2 photos, a copy of a government-issued ID of the filmmaker(s), and Letter of consent written and signed by a parent or guardian if the interested participant is a minor.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 25th, 2019.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations: https://istoryangpagasa.ovp.gov.ph/the-film-festival/
We remind readers that the 3rd Istorya Ng Pag-asa Film Festival Gala Night and Award Ceremony will take place on June 8th, 2019 and the awarded films will be screen nationwide at the Ayala Cinemas from June to October 2019.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply