The Binisaya Film Festival (Philippines) is accepting short films from until June 12th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
Founded by local filmmakers and established in 2009, the Binisaya Film Festival aims to develop a uniquely Cebuano sensibility by providing a venue to showcase Bisaya films and Global Cinema unfettered by commercial constraints. BINISAYA has also maintained its status over the years as a hotbed for discussion over the direction of Cebuano films and its place in the world by inviting industry luminaries such as RA Rivera, John Torres, Richard Bolisay, Jade Castro, Teddy Co and Ramon Bautista to name a few. BINISAYA has also showcased works from neighboring Asian countries like Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Afghanistan through the Asian shorts competition. The festival itself has travelled through pop-up screenings all over the country—schools, cinematheques, posh coffee shops, barangay basketball courts, under bridge communities, etc.
– The Call is open to Student and non-student works.
– Films must be made within October 2018 to June 2019.
– Films should not exceed 30 minute mark.
– The festival accepts narrative films, experimental films, documentaries, animations and other forms of cinema that you invented.
– All Bisayan filmmakers are qualified. Even if you are based in other country.
– English subtitles is a must.
– Submission Fee: 1.000 PHP
– Deadline: June 12th, 2019.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: Call For Entry
We remind readers that the Binisaya Film Festival usually takes place on September in Cebu City, Philippines.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry