The Japan Foundation Asia Center in partnership with Cinema Centenario are calling for Experimental Shorts Films to be screened at an exhibition event later this year. The deadline is February 15th, 2019.
1. The director of the entry should be a Filipino citizen.
2. The film must not exceed 15 minutes but should not be shorter than 1 minute including credits.
1. Submission of films has NO entry fee.
2. Entrant must submit a duly-accomplished entry form attached with a private online screener.
3. Films can be in various local language provided that the film is subtitled in English.
4. Films must be in digital format.
6. Directors may submit multiple entries. However, only one film would be selected to become part of the official selection.
7. Entrant should have legal authority to submit the entry and shall hold the Organizers free and harmless from any and all liabilities arising out of or in connection with copyright law and suits by third parties.
ENTRY FORM: https://goo.gl/forms/V990JLdvJRgPsy3H2
Deadline: 15th February, 2019
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply