The Ika-31 Gawad CCP Para sa Alternatibo Pelikula at Video (Philippines) is accepting short films until March 15th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry. (Only for Filipino Filmmakers)
Gawad Alternatibo is one of Cinemalaya Independent Film Festival’s main components, and has produced outstanding filmmakers and media practitioners. Established in 1987, the annual longest-running independent film competition of its kind in the Asean Region, recognizes the best Filipino films in four categories, Short Feature, Documentary, Animation and Experimental.
– The Competition is open to Filipino citizens ONLY.
– All works must be strictly independent works and not produced for commercial screening. School-based works (i.e. theses) are eligible.
– Entries must have been completed not earlier than June 8th, 2018.
– An entry must not exceed thirty (30) minutes.
– Each participant is allow a maximum of 3 entries in each category.
– The Award accepts Short Feature/Narrative, Experimental, Documentary and Animation.
– The Organization gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 15th, 2019.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.cinemalaya.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Ika-31-Gawad-Alternatibo-Mechanics.pdf
We remind readers that the Ika-31 Gawad CCP Para sa Alternatibo Pelikula at Video will take place during the 15th Cinemalaya Philippine Independent Film Festival (August 2nd – 11th, 2019) in Manila, Philippines.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry