The Cinemalaya Philippine Independent Film Festival is accepting short films until March 1st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry (Only for Filipino Filmmakers).
The Cinemalaya Philippine Independent Film Festival is a key project of the Foundation first held in 2005 in partnership with the Cultural Center of the Philippines. A competitive film festival, it serves as a concrete means to achieve its purpose to discover gifted filmmakers. It also aims to invigorate the Philippine film industry by developing a new breed of Filipino filmmakers.
– Only entries by Filipino Filmmakers will be accepted.
– Entries must have been produced within the period of March 3rd 2018 to March 1st, 2019.
– Revised versions of a film, or a film re-submitted under a different title shall be disqualified.
– Filmmakers can submit a maximum of three (3) entries, but only one (1) entry per proponent may be considered as a finalist.
– Short film entries that have been featured in other local and international
festivals and competitions are qualified for the Cinemalaya competition.
– Short Films should not exceed 20 minutes.
– Dialogue should be primarily in Filipino or any Philippine language as appropriate,
with English subtitles.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 1st, 2019.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.cinemalaya.org/call-for-entries-to-2019-cinemalaya-short-film-category/
We remind readers that the 15th Cinemalaya Philippine Independent Film Festival will take place from August 2nd – 11th, 2019 at the Cultural Center of the Philippines in Manila, Philippines.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry