The Singkuwento International Film Festival is accepting films until December 10th, 2018. Here you can find more information about their call for entry. *Note: Festival only accepts films from Filipino filmmakers*
Established by the MPJ Entertainment Productions and the National Commission for Culture and The Arts (NCCA), the Singkuwento International Film Festival Manila Philippines (SIFFMP) objective is to give voice to Filipinos both here and abroad, as well as to provide a channel for non-Filipinos to share their impressions of the Philippine and its people.
– The festival is open to students, amateurs and professionals.
– There is no age restriction for entrants but those under 18 years of age must provide a written consent from a parent or guardian.
– Films must be completed its final cut no earlier than January 1st, 2017.
– Films should strictly have its Metro Manila Premiere in the festival. It should not have joined other local film festivals in Metro Manila.
– Films must not be available anywhere online, prior or during the festival.
– Films must be produced and/or directed by a Filipino citizen.
– Categories: Short Films (narrative shorts only) between 10 and 20 minutes. Feature Narrative Films, must be between 60 and 120 minutes. Documentaries, with a total running time between 10 and 120 minutes.
– English subtitles are encouraged but not necessary.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: December 10th, 2018
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.facebook.com/5kuwento/posts/2218463061499560
We remind readers that the 4th Singkuwento International Film Festival will take place from February 15th – 22nd, 2019 in Manila, Philippines.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry