The Sinag Maynila Independent Film Festival (Philippines) is accepting films until December 31st, 2018. Here you will find more information about their call for entry. *Note: This festival only accepts Filipinos productions*
Solar Entertainment Corporation together with renowned director Brillante Mendoza launched this film festival in 2015 that aims to support local independent cinema. Sinag Maynila was born from the vision of Mr. Wilson Tieng and Direk Brillante Mendoza’s wish to have a festival that not only inspires but educates and enlightens Filipino movie audiences.
– The Festival accepts Feature Films (up to 120 minutes), Documentaries (below 30 minutes) and Short Films (up to 15 minutes).
– Spoken languages of the film must be in English, Filipino or any Philippine dialect and should be subtitled in English.
– Music used for the film must be original, licensed or in the public domain.
– The entry should NOT have been previously exhibited as part of any local film festival or film competition.
– Entries from abroad will only be accepted as long as they are written, directed, or produced by filmmakers of Filipino descent. Subject matter of the film should also be relevant to Filipino culture
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: November 31st, 2018
We recommend filmmakers to read the FULL Rules and Regulations here: http://www.sinagmaynila.com/2019-mechanics/
For more call for Entries please visit our section: “Call For Entries“
Categories: call for entry