The Mindanao Film Festival is now accepting films until October 1st. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry. [Only for Mindanawon Filmmakers]
The annual film festival is held every first or second week of December, and accepts films made by Mindanaon filmmakers, films shot in Mindanao, and films about, related to, or set in Mindanao.
The main objectives of the Mindanao Film Festival is to support the filmmakers of Mindanao by promoting and showcasing the wonderful and fascinating stories their films have to tell, and introducing their films to new and greater audiences.
– Films must be made by Mindanawon Filmmakers and/or the films are about related short in Mindanao.
– Projects must have been completed anytime between October (2017) to October (2018).
– The Festival is accepting Full Length, Short, Animated, Documentary and Student Shorts.
– Entries previously submitted to the festival are NOT eligible.
– Works in Progress are NOT eligible.
– Submission must be done via the Official Website.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: October 1st, 2018
How to Submit:
a. Go to http://www.mindanaofilmfestival.com & download Festival Entry Form
b. Completely fill out the Festival Entry Form
c. Send Entry Form with the Screener copy of entry film
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://mindanaofilmfestival.com
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply