Dear Asian filmmakers, the SEMINCI Valladolid International Film Week (Spain) is accepting films until July 4, 2023.
About the festival:
The main objective of VALLADOLID INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (founded in 1956) is to show and promote films of artistic quality, which contribute to the knowledge of worldwide cinematography.
– The festival accepts feature and short films.
– Films must have been produced between July 2022 and 2023.
– Films must be Spain Premieres (no previous commercial, DVD, video, TV or online screening in Spain).
– The Festival can download high quality archives for screening, or a DCP can be sent by courier to our office address.
– Films will be screened in their original language version with Spanish and English subtitles. When the film is not Spanish spoken, a transcript of the English subtitles/dialogue list and a downloadable link of the film must be supplied beforehand in order to permit preparation of electronic subtitles in Spanish.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: July 4, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: Official PDF File
To submit to the festival please visit: https://www.seminci.es/en/regulations/
We remind readers that the 68th SEMINCI Valladolid International Film Week will take place from October 21 – 28, 2023 in Valladolid, Spain.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply