The International Documentary and Short Film Festival of Kerala (India) is accepting documentaries (short and feature) and short films until June 10, 2023.
About the festival:
The festival is organized by the Kerala State Chalachitra Academy on behalf of the Department of Cultural Affairs, Government of Kerala as part of its endeavour to catalyse a vibrant documentary and short film movement. Increasing accessibility and affordability of media technology has led to a boom in the production and scope of films.
– The festival accepts documentaries (short and feature), and short narrative films.
– Films must have been completed between May 1, 2022 and April 30, 2023.
– The festival will give priority to films with Kerala Premiere.
– All submitted films must carry English subtitles.
– Once a film confirms selection it cannot be withdrawn from the programme.
– The festival doesn’t accept Work-In-Progress films.
– Submission Fees:
* Feature Documentaries – Rs 1000 per entry
* Short Documentaries – Rs 1000 per entry
* Short Fictions – Rs 1000 per entry
* Campus Films (Student films) – Rs 500 per entry
– Deadline: June 10, 2023
– Notification Date: June 30, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: Official PDF File
To submit to the festival please visit: https://vp.eventival.com/idsffk/idsffk2023/
We remind readers that the 15th International Documentary and Short Film Festival of Kerala will take place from August 4 – 9, 2023 in Kerala, India.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply