Dear Asian filmmakers, the St. Louis International Film Festival (United States) is accepting films until July 31, 2023.
About the festival:
SLIFF is a regional, internationally themed film event dedicated to exploring cross-cultural understanding through the art of the cinema. The organization’s mission is to showcase the best in international, documentary, and American independent cinema. Believing that we discover something about ourselves when we learn about others’ cultures and perspectives, SLIFF offers programs that provide glimpses of the human experience from around the world and thoughtfully address issues of race, ethnicity, and sexual identity. The festival is especially concerned with providing local filmgoers the opportunity to see works that would otherwise never screen in St. Louis.
– The festival accepts short films (under 40 minutes) and feature films (over 40 minutes) both narrative and documentary.
– Film must be St. Louis Premiere at minimum.
– Films shouldn’t be widely available on video/DVD, cable, YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes, or VOD in the St. Louis region before the festival dates. A film’s availability on one of these platforms does not absolutely disqualify an entry, but first priority will be given to works that are true premieres.
– Films must be submitted with English subtitles if in a language other than English
– Submission must be made via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: September 15, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/StLouisInternationalFilmFestival (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 32nd St. Louis International Film Festival will take place from November 9 – 19, 2023 in St. Louis, United States.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply