Dear Asian filmmakers, the EnergaCAMERIMAGE International Film Festival (Poland) is accepting films until June 30, 2023, and Music Videos & TV Series until July 31, 2023.
About the festival:
The International Film Festival EnergaCamerimage is the biggest international film festival devoted to the creation of a film image by the cinematographers. Their profession, so important to the film work but underestimated for many years, has found its place at Camerimage. Once a year great artists meet here with the novice filmmakers who learn from their experience.
EnergaCAMERIMAGE Festival is an ACADEMY AWARD® qualifying festival in the Documentary Short Subject category. This means that the winners of the Golden Frog in Documentary Shorts Competition will qualify for consideration in the Documentary Short Subject category of the Annual ACADEMY AWARDS® without the standard theatrical run, provided the film otherwise complies with the Academy rules.
– Main Competition (fiction films)
– Film and Art School Etudes Competition (fiction etudes)
– Polish Films Competition (fiction films)
– Documentary Shorts Competition – up to 40 minutes running time
– Documentary Features Competition – over 41 minutes running time
– Music Videos Competition (official music videos)
– Directors’ Debuts Competition (fiction films)
– Cinematographers’ Debuts Competition (fiction films)
– TV Series Competition (pilots or 1st episodes of consecutive seasons of TV series)
– The festival accepts feature films (over 60 minutes) both fiction and documentary.
– The festival doesn’t accept short fiction films.
– Films must have been produced after January 1, 2022.
– If the film is the first or second film of the Director or the Cinematographer they can submit to the Director’s Debuts or Cinematographer’s Debuts Competitions.
– Music Videos should not exceed the 15-minute mark. The selection committee will not accept entries of any music videos that were not officially commissioned by a record company (label) representing the artist or by the artists themselves.
– For the TV Series Competition, the festival accepts pilot episodes of fiction series or miniseries that have been approved for production, or the first episodes of subsequent seasons.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: October 2, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://camerimage.pl/en/rozpoczynamy-nabor-zgloszen-na-energacamerimage-2023/
To submit to the festival please visit: https://portal.camerimage.pl/start
We remind readers that the 31st EnergaCAMERIMAGE International Film Festival will take place from November 11- 18, 2023 in Torun, Poland.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply