Dear Asian filmmakers, the Bogotá Short Film Festival (Colombia) is accepting short films until August 6, 2023.
About the festival:
The goal of the festival is to disseminate and promote short ﬁlms whose esthetic, technical and narrative quality sets them apart for greater distribution within the Colombian cultural and ﬁlm sectors. The festival is conceived as means of distributing and launching the careers of young directors seeking a wider audience for their audiovisual works.
*Note: This article will cover only information about those sections or competitions that allow Asian filmmakers to submit. For local and other sections please visit the festival’s website*
– The festival accepts short films (under 30 minutes) from all genres, fiction, documentary, animation, and experimental. The festival also accepts Music Videos.
– Short films must have been produced or premiere after January 1, 2022.
– Films must be Colombia Premiere to enter into the competitions.
– Short films that have been published on the Internet will NOT be accepted (there will be a verification during the selection process). Music videos should not meet this requirement.
– A director, producer or distribution company can submit more than one (1) short film.
– For the pre-selection process, the short films should have subtitles in Spanish (or English in the case of not being spoken in this language).
– Submissions must be made via ShortFilmDepot.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
* The submission platform may charge addition fees.
– Notification Date: October 31, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: shorturl.at/swJPR
To submit to the festival please visit: shorturl.at/qtAF9
We remind readers that the 21st Bogotá Short Film Festival will take place from December 5 – 12, 2023 in Bogotá, Colombia.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply