Dear Asian filmmakers, the ANIMA Córdoba International Animation Festival (Argentina) is accepting animated films until April 30, 2023.
About the festival:
ANIMA – Córdoba International Animation Festival is both an academic and cultural event, devoted specifically to animation in its artistic and technological dimensions. Held every odd year since 2001 – and annually since 2022 – ANIMA is the main animation event in Argentina and a very influential player in its field in Latin America.
– The festival accepts animated films of every techique, genre, topic, format and screening media (film, video, television, Internet, smartphones, video games, VR, AR, fulldome, etc.).
– The festival accepts animated shorts (under 30 minutes) and animated feature films (over 30 minutes). The festival also accepts commissioned animations.
– Films must have been produced after January 1, 2021.
– Films that has not been submitted previously to the festival are eligible.
– The Festival’s official languages are Spanish and English. If the film has dialogue in another language, the entrant must submit for selection a subtitled copy in either Spanish or English.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 30, 2023
– Notification Date: July 31, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.animafestival.com.ar/current/reglamento-rules-and-regulations/
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/animafestival
We remind readers that the 13th ANIMA Córdoba International Animation Festival will take place from October 4 – 6, 2023 in Córdoba City, Argentina.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply