The Bucheon International Animation Festival (Korea) is accepting short animated films until June 30, and feature animated films until July 31, 2023.
About the festival:
In 1999, the Bucheon Int’l Animation Festival (BIAF) embarked on its journey as the sole animation festival in Asia. BIAF has moved to general competition festival which has competitions of 5 categories (Feature / Short / Graduation / TV&Commissioned / Online). The festival is an Academy Award Qualifying Festival meaning that the Grand Prize winner will be eligible for consideration in the Animated Short Film Category of the Academy Award.
– Animated films must have been completed after January 2022.
– Films must NO have been submitted previously to the festival.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 40 minutes), short films (under 40 minutes), graduation films (under 40 minutes), TV & Commissioned films (TV series, commercial, music videos, etc).
– Preferable at least Korean Premiere.
– The official languages of BIAF are Korean and English. Non-English language films must be subtitled in English by applicants themselves.
– Submission Fee: FREE
* Shorts, Graduation, and TV & Commercial Films – June 30, 2023
* Feature Films – July 31, 2023
– Notification Date: August 10, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/biaf (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 25th Bucheon International Animation Festival will take place from October 20 – 24, 2023 in Bucheon, Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply