Dear Asian filmmakers, the Rome Independent Film Festival (Italy) is accepting films until July 28, 2023.
About the festival:
The Rome Independent Film Festival (RIFF) is Italy ‘s first independent and international film festival. Its aim is to unite enthusiasm for films and filmmaking among young filmmakers with the realities of film production and distribution.Since its first edition in 2001, RIFF has become an event that is followed with more and more interest by the public in Rome and a reference for worldwide filmmakers.
– The festival accepts films from all genres (narrative, documentary, animation, and experimental).
– The festival accepts feature films (over 52 minutes) and short films (under 51 minutes).
– Films must have been completed after January 1, 2023.
– Films/videos must not have received worldwide network television distribution or WEB (including cable and PAY-TV). Competitive entries must not have commercial distribution in Italy to be eligible.
– For all the competitions, the project must be an Italian Premiere.
– Foreign feature or short films submitted to the Festival must be subtitled in Italian OR English if not already an English language film.
– Submission Fees:
* Feature Films – $ 38.37 USD
* Short Films – $ 10.96 USD
– Deadline: July 28, 2023
– Notification Date: October 31, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://riff.it/en/the-festival/rules-for-entry/
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/RomeIndependentFilmFestival-RIFFAwards-1
We remind readers that the 22nd Rome Independent Film Festival will take place from November 16 – 24, 2023 in Rome, Italy.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply