Dear Asian filmmakers, the Festival Tous Courts – Festival Internacional de Courts Métrages d’Aix-en-Provence (International Short Film Festival of Aix-en-Provence – France) is accepting short films until June 19, 2023.
About the festival:
Every year the festival seeks films that illustrate the richness and diversity of international short film production. Its objective is to give a space to creativity and freedom, preserve cultural diversity, allow short film to get back into movie theatres, contribute to the emergence of new talents and give the audience the pleasure to (re)discover the treasures of short films. Through its numerous programs, the festival presents more than 200 films, both contemporary young creations and heritage.
– The festival accepts short films under 30 minutes.
– The festival accepts short films of all genres (fiction, documentary, experimental, and animation).
– Films should have been completed after January 1, 2022.
– Films must be subtitled in English, no matter its nationality.
– A director may submit several entries.
– Advertising and institutional films, reports, music video clips and films that have already been submitted to the Festival Tous Courts panel are not accepted.
– Submissions must be done via ShortFilmDepot.
– Submission Fee: FREE (The submission platform has a small fee)
– Deadline: June 19, 2023
– Notification Date: October 13, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://festivaltouscourts.com/2023/reglement-competition-FTC2023-EN.pdf
To submit to the festival please visit: https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/en/home/festivals/details/id/191/festival/festival-tous-courts
We remind readers that the 41st Festival Tous Courts will take place from November 28 – December 2, 2023 in Aix-En-Provence, France.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply