Dear Asian filmmakers, the INTERFILM International Short Film Festival Berlin (Germany) is accepting short films until May 29, 2023.
About the festival:
Founded in 1982 in the squats of Kreuzberg, INTERFILM is the oldest and largest short film festival in the capital and has developed a charisma over four decades that attracts international filmmakers and local film fans alike to the cinemas every year. The festival, which qualifies for the Academy Awards, has long been renowned beyond German and European borders.
– The festival accepts short films from all kind of genres (narrative, documentary, animation, and experimental).
– Films should have been produced after January 1, 2021.
– Short films should not exceed the 20-minute mark.
– Films with dialogue that is not German or English must be subtitled in one of these languages.
– No premiere status is required.
– Submissions must be done via ShortFilmDepot.
– Submitted films will be considered for all festival categories, including those at our partner festival, KUKI 16 – Young Short Film Festival Berlin.
– Submission Fee: 8 Euros (+ submission platform fee)
– Deadline: May 29, 2023
– Notification Date: October 2, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: Official PDF File
To submit to the festival please visit: https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/en/home/festivals/details/id/33/festival/interfilm-international-short-film-festival-berlin
We remind readers that the 39th INTERFILM International Short Film Festival Berlin will take place from November 14 – 19, 2023 in Berlin, Germany.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply