Dear Asian filmmakers, the Chicago International Children’s Film Festival (USA) is accepting films until May 31, 2023.
About the festival:
As the first Academy®-qualifying children’s film festival in the world, the CICFF presents the best, most innovative international films for kids, teens, and young adults ages 2-25. We seek films that entertain audiences, challenge perspectives, inspire, and speak to the creative minds and hearts of young people.
– Submissions must be suitable for children ages 18 and under. However, content suitable for ages 18-25 will be considered for our young adult program.
– Films must have been produced after January 1, 2021.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 40 minutes) and short films (below 40 minutes).
– The festival accepts narrative, documentary, and animation films.
– The festival accepts Film (productions that are a self-contained in its narrative) or Television (productions that are an episodic installment or a larger narrative universe).
– There is no premiere requirement, but premiere status (World, North American, U.S., Chicago) is a factor weighed during the selection process.
– Only completed works can be submitted, we do not view works-in-progress.
– All films whose original language is something other than English must be subtitled or dubbed into English. All films titled in a language other than English must have their titles translated into English, except in cases where the title is a proper noun.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: August 31, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/ChicagoInternationalChildrensFilmFestival (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the Chicago International Children’s Film Festival will take place in cinemas from November 3 – 12, and online from November 13 – 19, 2023 in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply