Dear Asian filmmakers, the International Human Rights Film Festival in Albania is accepting films until June 16, 2023.
About the festival:
IHRFFA includes in its program documentary, fiction and animated films dealing with human rights that are sensitive especially for the Albanian society. This event brings to the public’s attention similar experiences from all over the world and by using image as its tool, the impact is stronger and direct.
– Films should deal with Human Rights topics. The main focus for 2023 is Truth, Impunity and Human Rights.
– The festival accepts all type of genres (narrative, documentary, animation, and experimental).
– The festival accepts short and feature films.
– Films should have been produced after January 1, 2021.
– Priority might be given to Albanian, European or World Premieres.
– Films and videos can NOT have been published on public platforms (such as YouTube, etc) prior to screening at the festival.
– Viewing copy shall be subtitled in English.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: June 16, 2023
– Notification Date: July 28, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://ihrffa.net/call-for-films-2/
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/ihrffa
We remind readers that the 18th International Human Rights Film Festival in Albania will take place from September 18 – 23, 2023 in Tirana, Albania.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply