Dear Asian filmmakers, the Cinekid Festival (Netherlands) is accepting films until June 1, 2023.
About the festival:
Cinekid is the world’s largest media festival for children. Every year more than 60,000 children are given the opportunity to visit over 500 media productions selected by the festival: feature films, short films, episodic productions, cross-media projects, interactive installations as well as partake in workshops and masterclasses.
For more than 35 years, Cinekid has been largest international children’s film and media platform in the world, bringing children from all over the Netherlands in contact with the richest selection of film productions. Cinekid wants to amaze, entertain, connect, and contribute to the development of children into independent, conscious, and thoughtful citizens of the world. Cinekid is also the most important international professional’s platform focused on children’s film and media productions. With Cinekid for Professionals it intends to improve the availability and quality of productions and connects the industry
Eligibility (International Films):
– The films need to be made or at the very least suitable for children between ages 3-14.
– The Best Children’s Film Competition accepts feature films over 50 minutes.
– The Best International Short Film Competition accepts shorts under 50 minutes.
– Cinekid can take films into consideration based on a work-in-progress version. Of course, the submitted film will still need to be completed well in time for the festival.
– Films should be a Dutch Premiere.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: June 1, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://cinekid.nl/professionals/entries/entry-regulations
To submit to the festival please visit: https://cinekid.filmchief.com/submit-work/submit-film-series-2023
We remind readers that the Cinekid Festival will take place from October 15 – 29, 2023 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply