Dear Asian filmmakers, the DOC NYC (USA) is accepting documentaries until July 5, 2023.
About the festival:
DOC NYC, America’s largest documentary festival, is an annual event based in Manhattan at the IFC Center and other venues. The nineteen-day event showcases new achievements in documentary film along with panels and conversations with acclaimed filmmakers and industry professionals. DOC NYC seeks to make connections that happen “only in New York.” Filmmakers whose projects are selected to screen at DOC NYC will receive festival badges providing rush access to all regular films as well as to DOC NYC PRO panel programming.
– The festival accepts short documentaries (under 40 minutes) and feature documentaries (over 41 minutes). Episodics may be any length, but at least 50% of the series episodes should be submitted for consideration.
– Promotional, instructional, industrial films, or raw documentation of performances are not eligible.
– Films should be at least New York Premiere. The festival prioritizes World or USA Premieres.
– If the documentary is in a language other than English, it must be subtitled or dubbed in English (subtitling is preferred).
– All submissions MUST be made via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: September 30, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.docnyc.net/submissions/
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/DOCNYC
We remind readers that the 14th DOC NYC will take place on-site from November 8 – 16, and online until November 26 – 2023, in New York, United States.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply