Dear Asian filmmakers, the Santa Fe International Film Festival (United States) is accepting films until July 19, 2023.
About the festival:
Santa Fe International Film Festival (SFiFF) is the premiere forum for international and independent cinema in the area. Focusing on artistic excellence, SFiFF serves as a creative center for film year-round, and as a presentation of the year’s top films each October. SFiFF provides professional opportunities for artists, and unmatched audience participation in the world’s greatest little film city.
– The festival accepts feature films and short films (under 45 minutes).
– To be eligible films must not have played in person or online in the state of New Mexico, USA. (State Premiere).
– Subtitles must be in English.
– Filmmakers are allowed to re-submit a film that was previously submitted provided significant changes were made and all eligibility requirements are met. When re-submitting the film, include a brief letter detailing the changes made.
– A student submitting a film must provide a photocopy of a current and valid student ID or a letter from his/her school verifying enrollment.
– The Entrant/s submitting the film must hold all legal rights for the submission, as well as all necessary clearances for public exhibition.
– Films must be submitted via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: September 10, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/SantaFeInternationalFilmFestival (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 15th Santa Fe International Film Festival will take place from October 18 – 22, 2023 in Santa Fe, NM, United States.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry