Dear Asian filmmakers, the Huesca International Film Festival is accepting short films (narrative and documentaries) until February 9, 2023.
About the festival:
The purpose of the Huesca International Film Festival is to promote cinematographic culture through short films, sharing innovative proposals in this field.
– The festival is open to fiction, documentary, animation and experimental short films. Although there is no restrictions in terms of subject, tourism-oriented films or advertising short films, as well as TV series are excluded.
– Short films should not exceed the 30 minute except for short documentaries that can be up to 40 minutes.
– Films must have been produced after January 1, 2022.
– The films will be presented in their original language. If the original version of the films is not Spanish or English, they must be subtitled in Spanish or English.
– Authors may submit as many short films as they wish.
– Submissions must be done via FestHome.
– Submission Fee: $ 2.5 Euros (Festhome platform costs not included)
– Deadline: February 9, 2023 (23:59 CET)
– Notification Date: March 23, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.huesca-filmfestival.com/en/regulations-2023/
To submit to the festival please visit: https://filmmakers.festhome.com/f/huesca
We remind readers that the 51st Huesca International Film Festival will take place from June 9 – 17, 2023 in Huesca, Spain.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry