Dear Asian filmmakers, the Edmonton International Film Festival (Canada) is accepting films until May 1, 2023.
About the festival:
The Edmonton International Film Festival Society’s (EIFFS) mission is to present a film festival in theatres to celebrate diverse cinema for audiences. To achieve this, they showcase high quality cinema from around the world to allow filmmakers to interact in a forum that creates and fosters community, while placing EIFF on the global film festival map.
Eligibility (International Films):
– Submissions may be fiction, documentary, or animation.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 60 minutes) and short films (under 40 minutes).
– Films must have been completed after January 1, 2021.
– Films should be an Edmonton Premiere (city premiere).
– Films available for purchase/download in North America, or available in iTunes, streaming services (SVOD), and/or Video On Demand (PVOD/VOD) are not eligible for submission.
– All films with non-English dialogue must have ENGLISH subtitles.
– Filmmaker is responsible for securing all copyright clearances and music rights.
– Submission fees are non-refundable.
– Submissions must be made via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: August 1, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/EdmontonInternationalFilmFestival (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 37th Edmonton International Film Festival will take place from September 21 until October 1, 2023 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry