Dear Asian filmmakers, the Nashville Film Festival (United States) is accepting films until June 19, 2023.
About the festival:
The Nashville Film Festival (NashFilm) celebrates innovation, music and the many voices of the human spirit through the art of film. Originally founded in 1969, the Nashville Film Festival is one of the longest-running film festivals in the United States and the first in the South. NashFilm discovers, elevates, and honors filmmakers, screenwriters and musicians from around the world while engaging, connecting and strengthening the community.
– The festival accepts short films (under 40 minutes) and feature films (over 40 minutes).
– Entries must not have premiered to the public in-person or virtually before January 1, 2022.
– Films that have screened virtually at a Festival prior to the Nashville Film Festival are eligible for submission and competition.
– Films submitted in previous years are not eligible for resubmission to the current and open season.
– Works-in-progress are accepted but are not encouraged.
– You may submit multiple entries but must fill out a separate entry form and pay an entry fee for each.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: August 11, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/NashFilm (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 54th Nashville Film Festival will take place from September 28 until October 4, 2023 in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply