The Viet Film Fest (United States) is accepting films until April 15, 2023.
About the festival:
As the largest international Vietnamese film festival in the world, Viet Film Fest showcases the best creative work by and about Vietnamese people. Our award-winning films have been screened in numerous cities and countries. Viet Film Fest was created in 2003 by the Vietnamese American Arts & Letters Association (VAALA) to celebrate the many stories about Vietnamese people. Now running successfully for over a decade, the festival has attracted thousands of national and international attention for its stunning showcase of shorts and features submitted from many corners of the world
– The festival accepts productions of any content (not necessarily related to Vietnam or Vietnamese) by persons of Vietnamese descent living anywhere around the world OR productions by anyone about Vietnamese people or culture.
– The festival accepts narrative, documentary, experimental and animations.
– Films must have English subtitles if they are not in the English language.
– Student entries must attach student ID or proof of enrollment at an accredited university/school.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: July 22, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/VietFilmFest (This is also the submission link)
We remind readers that the 14th Viet Film Fest will take place from September 30 until October 15, 2023 in Fountain Valley, CA, USA.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry