Dear Asian filmmakers, the Asian Film Festival of Dallas (USA) is accepting films until March 31, 2023.
About the festival:
The Asian Film Festival of Dallas (AFFD) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting emerging and established Asian and Asian-American filmmakers and sharing the rich diversity of Asian culture through the medium of cinema. Since its creation in 2002, the annual film festival has grown to become the South’s largest showcase of Asian and Asian American cinema. Over the last ten years, the festival has provided opportunities for nearly 400 Asian and Asian American filmmakers and documentarians to share their vision, often providing the only venue for their films to be shown in Dallas.
– The festival accepts feature film, short film, or video productions by Asian Americans and Asian International filmmakers, or with subject matter concerning Asian issues.
– The festival accepts any kind of genres (narrative, documentary, experimental, and animation).
– There is no restrictions on the year of production but we recommend sending films produced in the last two years.
– Films should have English subtitles.
– Submissions must be made via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: June 15, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/affd (This is the submission link also)
We remind readers that the Asian Film Festival of Dallas will take place from July 13 – 16, 2023 in Dallas, United States.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry