Dear Asian filmmakers, the International Political Film Festival (Argentina) is accepting films until February 27, 2023.
About the festival:
The Argentina FICiP aiming to identify and disseminate films devoted to political life, understanding that every story, event, fight, complaint or achievement are political events we are experiencing and are inserted in each community.
– The festival accepts feature, medium-length, and short films from all kind of genres (narrative, documentary, and animation).
– Films must have been produced after January 1, 2020.
– There is no Premiere status required.
– Works can be presented in its original language with spanish subtitles. In case of spanish speaking origin, its recommended to add english subtitles.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: February 27, 2023
– Notification Date: April 25, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://bit.ly/3C7u5GR
To submit to the festival please visit: https://bit.ly/3Gs8FHa
We remind readers that the 12th International Political Film Festival will take place from May 2023 in the City of Buenos Aires.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply