Dear Asian filmmakers, the Galway Film Fleadh (Ireland) is accepting feature films until March 10 2023, and short films until April 24, 2023.
About the festival:
Galway Film Fleadh is Ireland’s leading film event, a six-day international film festival taking place every July on the very edge of Europe. ‘Fleadh’ is the Irish word for a feast or a celebration, and like Galway itself, our festival is compact, bohemian, informal and fun.
– The festival accepts short (under 40 minutes) and feature films (over 52 minutes).
– The festival accepts all kind of genres (narrative, documentary, animation, and experimental)
– In all categories, any film that has been previously broadcast (television or online video-on-demand, including YouTube) in Ireland or screened at another festival shall have less priority in programming terms than those that will premiere at the festival.
– The festival gives priority to World, European and Irish premieres in considering competition categories. If your film has premiered elsewhere in Ireland it will be screened out of competition if selected.
– All languages of film are accepted. Submissions and screeners of non-English language films must contain English subtitles.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: June 5, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/GalwayFilmFleadh
We remind readers that the 35th Galway Film Fleadh will take place from July 11 – 16, 2023 in Galway, Ireland.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry