Dear Asian filmmakers, the Transilvania International Film Festival (Romania) is accepting feature films until February 1, 2023.
About the festival:
Transilvania International Film Festival (TIFF) is organized by the Romanian Film Promotion and the Transilvania Film Festival Association and is the first and most prestigious competitive feature film festival in Romania.
The primary objective of TIFF is to promote cinema as an art form by presenting some of the most significant films of the moment – films endowed with originality and free expression, exhibiting unconventional uses of cinematic language, or expressing emerging cutting-edge currents.
– The festival accepts first and second films from directors for the Official Competition.
– The festival accepts fiction and documentary films.
– Release (world premiere) dates for films selected in the competitive programs of the festival must be after May 1st, 2022.
– Films must be Romania Premiere.
– Screening materials must be on DCP or HD digital files.
– As films are presented in the original language with Romanian and English subtitling as necessary, selected films must provide an English dialogue list in a customary electronic format (.srt, .stl, .sub, .ssa, .xml etc, but not .pdf or .xls) which includes time codes.
– Submission must be done via Eventival (See link below).
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: One month before the Festival.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://tiff.ro/en/regulations-tiff-2023
To submit to the festival please visit: http://vp.eventival.com/tiff/2023
We remind readers that the 22nd Transilvania International Film Festival will take place on June 2023, in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry