Dear Asian filmmakers, the Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival (Switzerland) is accepting short films (until April 7, 2023) and feature films (until April 28, 2023).
About the festival:
The Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival aims to reveal and promote thematically or aesthetically relevant and/or innovative feature films. The NIFFF’s goal is to represent fantastic and Asian productions in Switzerland, and to create in Neuchâtel a world-class cinema event.
– All films must have been completed in the 18 months preceding the festival.
– The projection format must be DCP or HD files (ProRes).
– The festival accepts feature films (over 60 minutes) and short films (under 25 minutes).
– All films must be screened as Swiss Premieres. Priority might be given to World, International or European premieres.
– The films must be in original version with French and/or English subtitles.
– For the Asian Competition films must come from one of the Asian countries considered by the NIFFF for its Asian competition. These countries are: Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, China (Hong Kong, Macau, People’s Republic of China), Korea, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tibet and Vietnam.
– Once a movie is selected by the NIFFF’s Selection Committee, it can in no case be removed from the program.
– Submission Fee: FREE
* Short Films – April 7, 2023
* Feature Films – April 28, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://nifff.ch/en/professionals/industry-corner/
To submit to the festival please visit: https://vp.eventival.com/nifff/2023
We remind readers that the 22nd Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival will take place from June 30 – July 8, 2023 in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply