Dear Asian filmmakers, the Tribeca Festival (USA) is accepting feature films until January 18, 2023; and short films until February 22, 2023.
About the festival:
For more than two decades, Tribeca Festival has been a destination for new, groundbreaking storytelling from established and emerging artists. Tribeca will continue to explore creative innovation across film, TV, immersive, games, audio storytelling, talks, and more.
This festival is an official qualifying event for Academy Awards, BAFTA and Canadian Screen Award.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 40 minutes) and short films (under 40 minutes).
– The festival accepts fiction, documentary, animation, experimental films, music videos and VR works.
– Films must be New York Premiere at least.
– If the film had ANY public screening, broadcast, distribution, or exhibition before January 1, 2022 the film is not applicable to be submitted.
– Tribeca showcases short and feature films from emerging talent and established filmmakers with distinct voices and bold new ideas.
– Student Short directors can submit their works via Extranet (https://extranet.tribecafilm.com/submissions) to get a discounted rate of $ 30 USD per sumission. Students will need to provide a scanned copy of a current and valid student ID card or a letter from an accredited school verifying the entrant’s enrollment.
– Non-English language projects must have English subtitles at the time submitted. Dialogue lists will not be accepted.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
– Notification Date: April 14, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://tribecafilm-production.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/document/document/1870/Rules_and_Regulation_2023_v5.pdf
We remind readers that the 22nd Tribeca Festival will take place from June 7 – 18, 2023 in New York, USA.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply