Dear Asian filmmakers, the Buenos Aires International Independent Film Festival – BAFICI (Argentina) is accepting short and feature films until January 6, 2023.
– Submissions are open to feature and short films.
– Films accepted can be fiction, documentary and experimental.
– The Festival gives priority to local, international and world premieres of foreign films and world premieres of Argentine films. Priority will also be given to regional premieres (American, Latin American, South American).
– The program of the Festival will include competition and non-competition sections. The selection committee will decide the section in which films will participate.
– Submission must be done via the festival’s website (see link below).
– Selected films will be screened in their original version.
– A Spanish-subtitled screening copy is preferred if available. If this should not be the case, a copy with English subtitles will be required (unless the latter is in fact the language of the film).
– The selection committee will not consider works that have been previously submitted, except that they have undergone substantial changes or that parts of them have been re-edited or reshot. If so, please detail the changes.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: January 6, 2023
– Notification Date: Late March 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full rules and regulations here: RULES PDF (Only in Spanish)
To submit to the festival please visit: https://www.buenosaires.gob.ar/cultura/festivales-de-buenos/bafici/inscripcion2024
We remind readers that the 24th Buenos Aires International Independent Film Festival (BAFICI) will take place from April 19 – 30, 2023.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Leave a Reply