The Seoul International Senior Film Festival (Korea) is accepting short films until December 15, 2022.
About the festival:
2023 Seoul International Senior Film Festival has offered fresh insights across old age and life by asking questions not only about the elderly, but also about life and death, relationships and generations. In addition, it has established itself as an international film festival by introducing high-quality works produced in various countries and providing a forum for exchanging different concerns. With the aging of the world becoming a major issue, we want to grow as a representative film platform that contributes to broadening understanding and empathy between generations.
– Films should focus on any senior issues, such as population aging, generation problems, family community, social system of elderly, etc.
– The festival accepts films of any genres.
– Films should be less than 30 minutes in length.
– Films should have been completed after January 1, 2021.
– There is no premiere status requirement.
– The festival ONLY accepts finished films.
– SISFF does not accept resubmissions unless substantial changes have been made.
– All Film that is not in English or Korean, must have English or Korean subtitles.
– Entrants must not withdraw from screenings once the final selections are confirmed.
– Submission Fee: $ 5.38 USD
– Deadline: December 15, 2022
– Notification Date: March 31, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://sisff.seoulnoin.or.kr/notice_en/16537
We remind readers that the 16th Seoul International Senior Film Festival will take place from May 11 – 15, 2023 in Seoul, South Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply