Dear Asian filmmakers, the ANIMAC international Animation Film Festival of Catalonia (Spain) is accepting animated films (feature and shorts) until October 31, 2022.
About the festival:
ANIMAC International Animation Film Festival of Catalonia is a not-for-profit cultural event organised by Lleida City Council and supported by the Department of Culture of the Government of Catalonia and other public and private bodies.
– The festival accepts feature and short animated films.
– A film can be submitted by its national or international distributors, producers and/or filmmakers.
– Each participant can enter an unlimited number of films, provided they comply with the applicable requisites.
– There are no limits on length or restrictions on the year of production of the film.
– There is no premiere status requirement, please bear in mind that the higher the premiere status of your film the more chances you have of being selected.
– The films, if selected, must be available in a screening copy in any of the following formats: HD QuickTime or mp4, Blu-ray, DCP.
– Films in languages other than Catalan or Spanish must include the script in Catalan, Spanish or English in a text document.
– Once selected you can’t withdraw your film.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: October 31, 2022
– Notification Date: January 30, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://animac.paeria.cat/media//2022/06/Registrations-2023.pdf
To submit to the festival please visit: https://animac.paeria.cat/en/call-for-entries
We remind readers that the 27th ANIMAC International Animation Film Festival of Catalonia will take place from February 23 – 26, 2022 in Lleida, Catalonia, Spain.
Looking for more Call for Entries? Don’t waste your time and money,
we have a curated list of the best festivals HERE
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply