The Kineko International Children’s Film Festival (Japan) is accepting films until August 13, 2022.
About the festival:
Kineko International Film Festival was founded in 1992 under its original name “Tokyo Kinder Film Festival” in partnership with the director of the Generation section at Berlinale.
The festival introduces opportunities for Japanese children to foster their aesthetic sensibility by coming into contact with films and animations from all around the world and offers a variety of workshops and experiences for families to enjoy. One of the highlights and most unique features is “Live Cinema”, Live Japanese Voice Over performed by professional actors, allowing even small children who cannot read subtitles yet to enjoy international films.
– The festival accepts films from any country.
– The festival accepts features, animations, CG, etc. of all genres.
– The festival accepts both feature and short films.
– Productions must have been made after January 3033.
– Films should be produced & suitable for 1-12-year-old children, and 13-18 year old teens..
– English subtitles are required for non-English films.
– Submissions must be done via FilmFreeway (see link below).
– Submission Fee: $ 20 USD (for all categories)
– Deadline: August 13, 2022
– Notification Date: October 8, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/KINEKOInternationalChildrensFilmFestival
We would like to remind readers that the 29th Kineko International Children’s Film Festival will take place on November 2 – 7, 2022 in Tokyo, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry