The Kyoto International Student Films & Video Festival is accepting films from students until July 22, 2022. * There are no restrictions on nationality*
About the festival:
The Kyoto International Student Film & Video Festival is the largest international student film festival in Japan. It is entirely organized and run by university students in Kyoto. We receive student’s works from all over the world, and provide an opportunity to screen, and discover new talent.
Kyoto is the birthplace of Japanese movies and is also known as students’city. The festival strings these two characteristics together, and also offers forum for cultural and international exchange and ultimately vitalizes Kyoto.
– The film for entry must have been completed after January 1st, 2021.
– When the film was completed, the director must have been a student.
– The director of the submitted film must be under the age of 29 as of April 1, 2022.
– There are no restrictions on nationality.
– Films previously submitted to this festival are not permitted.
– The film must include subtitles in English or Japanese. (If you cannot add subtitles to your film, you must submit the dialog list in English or Japanese.)
– Entrants may submit multiple works. There are no restrictions on the length of the film.
– They only accept online application.
– Entrants will be notified completion of submission by e-mail. Please contact them if you don’t receive the notification after a period of time. When the deadline approaches, you may not receive the mail, but please wait as we will send it in order.
– The filmmakers of the nominated films will attend the festival and give presentation.
– The festival gives cash awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: July 22, 2022 (16:00 JST)
– Notification Date: After December 2022
To read the full rules and regulations of the festival please follow this link: https://www.kisfvf.com/application-en/
To apply for the festival please follow the next link: https://www.kisfvf.com/application-en/
We remind readers that the 25th Kyoto International Student Films & Video Festival will take place in February 2023 in Kyoto, Japan.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry