The Tokyo Anime Award Festival (Japan) is accepting short animations (under 30 minutes) until October 31st, and feature animations (over 60 minutes) until November 10th, 2022.
About the festival:
Tokyo Anime Award Festival 2023(TAAF2023) calls for feature and short animated films with high potential and strong messages from all over the world. Our aim is to screen high-quality animated films superior in originality, provide opportunities to inspire audience as well as creators, cultivate new talents, and contribute in the development and promotion of animation cultures and industry.
– The festival accepts feature animation (more 60 minutes) and short animation (below 30 minutes).
– The film must have been completed on, or after, January 1, 2021 (regardless of country of origin, and whether it is professional, amateur or student work).
– The film that has been theatrically released, paid video streaming, broadcast, or distributed for profit in Japan for a certain period prior to March 9(Thu), 2023 is not eligible for the Competition. Screening at film festivals and previews are not considered “for-profit” herein.
– Work that has been nominated to TAAF in the past will not accepted.
– Submissions must be done via the festival’s website (see link below).
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
* Short Animation: October 31st, 2022
* Feature Animation: November 10th, 2022
To read the Rules & Regulations and/or to submit to the festival please follow this link: https://animefestival.jp/en/award/competition/
We remind readers that the Tokyo Anime Award Festival will take place from March 10th– 13th, 2023 in Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry