The San Diego Filipino Film Festival (United States) is accepting Filipino films until June 16th, 2022.
About the festival:
San Diego Filipino Cinema (SDFC) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to nurture global Filipino filmmakers and present their unique and compelling stories and perspectives to our diverse communities in San Diego. SDFC aims to provide unity and pride amongst our Filipino and Filipino American communities, inspiration to young creative artists and thinkers, and a unique cultural experience to the diverse audiences of San Diego.
– The festival accepts independent films directed, produced, or written by Filipino descent filmmakers and/or films that tackle or discuss mainly Filipinx stories, culture, and experiences.
– The festival accepts feature and short films.
– Although the festival accepts productions from past years, they will prioritize premieres.
– No premiere status required.
– The festival pays no screening fees to accepted films/filmmakers.
– Accepted films have all the necessary licensing permission or legal copyright to screen at the festival.
– Submissions must be made via FilmFreeway ONLY.
– Submission fees and deadlines:
– Notification Date: August 11th, 2022
To read the full Rules and Regulations please go here: https://filmfreeway.com/sdfff2022
We remind readers that the 2nd San Diego Filipino Film Festival will take place online and onsite from October 13 – 18, 2022 in San Diego, California, United States.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry