The EBS International Documentary Festival (Korea) is accepting documentaries until May 13th, 2022.
About the festival:
The Festival has been established to promote the world’s best documentaries through a week-long programming of documentaries via EBS-TV, Korea’s representative public educational channel, on-line /mobile VOD Service and screening in theaters. It seeks to provide an opportunity for the documentaries to communicate with their audience as well as to encourage young documentary filmmakers all around the world to produce new works.
– The festival accepts entries of non-fiction film or video works.
– Documentaries should have been produced after January 2021.
– Any length is accepted but length over 50-minute will be well considered.
– Korea Premiere is a must.
– Films entered should not have been released commercially or broadcast in South Korea.
– The festival gives cash awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: May 13th, 2022 (KST 4:00 pm)
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://www.eidf.co.kr/eng/community/notice/view/30001012040
We remind readers that the 19th EBS International Documentary Festival will take place on August 22nd – 28th, 2022 in Goyang City, Korea.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry