The Busan International Kids and Youth Film Festival (BIKY) is accepting films until March 16th, 2022.
About the festival:
BIKY is the one of the best festivals that has provided a venue for children and teenagers to communicate through various films from all around world. BIKY has one competition called ‘Ready~Action!’ for films directed by children and teenagers. BIKY aims to discover films by young directors and develop new contents in the relevant fields for the future.
– Films directed by adults will be screened at the Non-competitive section. This section accepts features and short films (under 30 minutes).
– Short Films directed by children and teenagers (age of 6-18) will be screened at the Ready-Action! Competition. Short films should be completed between 2020 and 2021 and should not exceed 30 minutes.
– Submissions must be done via FilmFreeway.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 16th, 2022
– Notification Date: May 2nd, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/biky
We remind readers that the 17th Busan International Kids and Youth Film Festival will take place from July 8th – 17th, 2022 in Busan, South Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry