The Piling Obrang Vidyo XVIII is accepting short films until December 23rd, 2021. *Only for Filipinos undergraduate students*
– Open to all Filipinos undergraduate students. Filmmakers must be enrolled college students during the creation of the film.
– Film entries may be live action or animation and may be in any category, not limited to narrative, documentary, and experimental.
– Films must been produced within the period of January 2020 to December 2021.
– Films must not exceed a total running time of 25 minutes, including of credit titles.
– Films may include English subtitles if deem necessary by the filmmakers.
– Film entries that have been exhibited in other competitions can still be submitted as long as they have not been commercially exhibited in any theater, television, or streaming platform.
– Film entries with cast or crew members who are resident or nonresident members of UP Cinema will immediately be disqualified.
– Film entries will only be accepted through online submission (See link below).
– Submission Fee: Php 100 per film entry.
– Deadline: December 23rd, 2021 (11:59 pm PH Time)
– Notification Date: February 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: Rules PDF File
To submit to the festival, complete this registration form: https://bit.ly/POVXVIIIRegForm
For any questions or concerns, kindly send an email to pilingobrangvidyo(at)gmail.com or visit the official POV Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/UPCinemaPOV
We remind readers that the Piling Obrang Vidyo XVIII will take place from March 12th – 18th, 2022.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply